Kanjiramattom, Ernakulam District
Source: Photograph taken on February 3, 2003
The St. Ignatius Church, a parish of the Cochin diocese, is located at Kanjiramattom, a few kilometers south of Mulanthuruthy. The church was consecrated by the Malankara Metropolitan Mor Dionysius Joseph Pulikottil on August 2, 1879.
Inscription at the St. Ignatius Church.
Source: Photograph taken on February 3, 2003.
|Copyright © Syriac Orthodox Resources. All Rights Reserved.|
|Last Update: June 7, 2003|